Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sleep


Perhaps I’m cycling upwards again.  Its 5am, I’ve drank a bottle of chardonnay and taken 1.5mg clonazepam (3 pills) and I’m still not tired. Coupled with the nightmare I had when I finally did fall asleep last night, these are warning signs of a trip down manic road.  Let’s keep an eye on this situation and see what happens. On the bright side,  maybe I’ll get some good blogging in again, instead of the pathetic 3 posts of last month.   I was kinda bummed out in July.  I didn’t really want to get into it without giving away some personal info, but things are a little different for me now, in a good way I think.  Stay tuned my friends, lets see where the road takes me. 
In the meantime, I'll play my fav lullaby by Samuel L Jackson and hope I'll go the f**k to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment