Monday 1 August 2011

Writing Spurts

I wish I could write more consistently, but writing always seems to come to me in spurts.   Sometimes its related directly to my mood.  I tend to write more when swinging towards mania than when I do depression that’s for sure. But there are times when I just lack inspiration, motivation or the time.  

I’m going to try to post a little something once a week at least. It would be a good thing for me to have a small goal. Maybe I’ve put too much pressure on myself to make each blog something deep or introspective or significant. I don’t know. 

There are many things I know I want to write about but just not getting to it.  I'm like the horse in that old saying - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Don't worry, I'll get thirsty again soon my friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment